Since no houses are alike, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might need a basic alarm system that is bundled with door, motion, and windows sensors for your primary rooms. Perhaps you need a more robust security package that includes indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Carlsbad home security system should include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Best Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security bundle, you can opt for:
- Window and door sensors on all exterior windows and doors
- Motion detectors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted touchpad with a high decibel alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for remote control
Carlsbad Security Cameras Let You See Your House When You Are Away
If you wish to see who's at your door or what made that sound outside, you’re going to need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front steps and a visual on your visitors or packages before you get the door. Exterior cameras are activated by motion, and feature low-light and waterproof designs with HD quality. Or check on the pets and kids with a wide-angle, inside camera.
View live feeds and get alerts from all your Carlsbad surveillance cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. See your property anytime to make sure things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera detects extra activity.